Follow these simple steps to buy a hosting:
- Choose a hosting provider that offers WordPress hosting. Some popular options include Bluehost, HostGator, SiteGround, and WP Engine.
- Select a hosting plan that suits your needs. Many hosting providers offer multiple plans with different features and pricing. Choose a plan that fits your budget and requirements.
- Enter your domain name or register a new one. If you already have a domain name, you can connect it to your hosting account. If not, you can purchase a new domain name from your hosting provider.
- Complete the checkout process and create your account. You’ll need to provide your personal and payment information to finalize your purchase.
- Install WordPress on your hosting account. Most hosting providers offer a one-click installation process that makes it easy to set up WordPress on your site.
- Customize your WordPress site and start creating content.
How To Connect Domain With Hosting
To connect your domain with your hosting, you need to follow these simple and easy steps:
- Get the nameservers of your hosting account. When you sign up for hosting, your hosting provider will give you the nameservers that you need to point your domain to.
- Log in to your domain registrar account. This is the company where you purchased your domain name.
- Find the DNS (Domain Name System) settings for your domain. This is where you can make changes to your domain’s nameservers.
- Replace the default nameservers with the nameservers provided by your hosting provider. This will point your domain to your hosting account.
- Save the changes and wait for the DNS propagation. It can take up to 24-48 hours for the changes to take effect and for your domain to start pointing to your hosting account.
After this setup, if you face any issues you can contact with your hosting provider through live chat and he will help you to fix your issue immediately.